ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed - Good beginner DSLR

Shed.
Not exactly fussed about price but id rarther spend £200 instead fo £400 if you get me, but will pay more if its worth paying more.

Need somehting which has changeable lenses (which im guessing they all do:eek:) and decent picture quality with sufficient settings for me to play with. And it needs to be good.

My point and shoot is a bit "limited" so to speak and want to get into photograpy like i used to. I gave up because i felt that i couldnt string any better pictures from the point and shoot if i tried.

Thankyee.

172 mk2 Iceberg
d40 is amazing value......

d60 slightly better chip inside and you get the vr kit lense and 10mp good fro cropping

Both the same build plastic case

1.2 Dynamique billabong
what about a canon 10D or 20D, althought they are slightly older technology they were sold as high amateur / semi pro cameras and retailed at over £850 when released therefore they have better features and are better build quality (magnesium body not plastic) that the budget lines such as canon 350d etc and nikon d40's
you could pick one you for as little as £250 too, a great first dslr camera, ive had my 10D for 4 years and am still happy with the results it gets, holding out to get the most upgrade for my money

koi

Audi S1
I just got a refurbished Canon 350d for under £200, just need to learn how to use it properly now lol

R.I.P Zonda S
Could pick up a 350d or a D50 now for reasonable prices :) I'd always pick the D50 over a D40 on a budget since it has a drive motor in the body and you have a (much) larger choice of lenses. (and has 5 AP points, settings display on top etc..)

Revels Mum & Sister
£125 for a bag, 2GB and a filter. In a word NO mate thats massivly over priced.

Buy the bits seperate NOT from Jessops.