ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice from prospeedians plz :)

172 cup TT

Right its the Eve of my visit to Charlie tomorrow... Yes im know im a bit of a spastic going on FA cup final day but hey... Any one got any good directions to avoid the traffic or queues or advice really??.. Ill be travelling from London along the M4, have to be there for 1:30pm so any ideas would be appreciated.. otherwise ill just multicrap it and cross my fingers!.. Thanks everyone

Floodie

Renaultsport 220T

Hmmm, set off now? That is going to be the busiest road in the country tomorrow! You just gotta leave 4am or something?:sleep:

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Quote: get off the M4 at cardiff west services then take the bypass all the way to town centre - this way you will miss the footbal traffic as they all turn off before town. Once you reach the end of the bypass prospeed is only about 5 mins away. One point to remember though - do not go back the same way if after the fooball has finished as there will be massive queues joining the m4 again.

Sounds like good advice to me as long as you leave early enough. The footy traffic wont get really bad until dinnertime onwards.

I have always been there the back way.

Forgive me but just followed sat nav.

Down towards city centre.

Go passed a Shell garage on your right(Not on the road)

Next junction off, then turn right.

Roundabout turn left up a hill.

T junction Traffic lights left.

Down the hill and through various sets of lights, Go passed a Barclays (Left)and then the road is at a slight angle ( T junction). Turn right. Follow this down to traffic lights, left this is the road that Prospeed are on. Through the next set of lights and Prospeed are on the right about 300 yds.

Tel

Polo + Micra

cardiff west is going to be chaos.

id have a go at going down the a48 instead of the a48(m)

but i do know my way around cardiff with it only being 15 mins away

172 cup TT

hmm ok all.. thanks very much.. All taken on board... ill see what i can do... Any one else for any thing else?