ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice for summer?

Clio 172 Cup
the head gasket is on the way out in my mk2 ph1 clio 1.2, so i am going to have the engine replaced, im concidering the 16v 1.4. this is 98bhp which is a large boost from my current 60bhp. will i feel much of a difference, and is this worth the extra cost. also over the summer i am going to be working and looking to do some modding, im after the OEM cliosport seats, front and back, will these fit without problem? also where can i find these and how much would they cost, im also going to lower the car 40mm all round and have a manifold back exhaust system done by the good people at longlife. also anyone know where to get window tints done WELL in the south wales area.

sorry for soo many questions but i really want to get my car sorted. thanks in advance