ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ads_172, Exeter

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Spotted you - well, your other half - this morning at about 10ish by the police station

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, sorry mate, never noticed the original spot!

I think I was driving the car yesterday by Quikfit, had to stop by at Motorman. But, no, I don't drive the car that much anymore as the misus uses it for to get to work and I just walk in... the weekend's my playtime!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, I think I'd better to find out what she's doing in town so much! Work to home does't involve the City Centre!

many
now look what you have done matteh car wrecker and home wrecker hey check for pics from clarkie i suspect ther maybe some of a v6 in the air on the ramp with an engine box and subframe on the ground he is rather enjioing it.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Belt change by any chance? :)

But how tight did you do his wheels nuts up and what pressure did you set the tyres to? I hear Alex checks them all 9am, everyday, without fail.

clio v6
myclio2.gif

not nice....lol

myclio.gif

many
he actually checks them 0812 in the morning to get a more precice reading as it heats up in the afternoon thus giving a none correct reading. he then does a worm up when leaving. some times walks with a zig zag step to worm up his shoes.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
quality thread ;)

can I have the vee as a courtesy car on thursday? ;)

ok fine! i'll just take the yoj ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, yeah only when ferrying the missus to Tesco and B&Q!

Oh, and when I want to stare at the gorgeous white Porsche with red wheels in the garage...

BMW E46 330i Touring
That's the one, beside the gayboy targa! Lol, knwo what you mean, lots of big glass windows without annoying joins to get in the way of a good mirror...