ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

adrian flux

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
just got a quote on my 1.2 16v clio with adrian flux, telling them about the stealth exhaust, filter and lowering and its only £385!

bear in mind that im 23, have 3 yrs NCB and have 5 points for speeding!

was paying £386 with direct line without mods!!!!

worth a look

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
its 500 i think excess but the direct line pol is 400??
im not bothered why its cheap as long as it pays out if i crash!! lol

Chocolate Bar™
makavelli is around your age albeit with 4years NCB and isnt paying much more for a 182. get it swapped over matey ;)

makavelli is around your age albeit with 4years NCB and isnt paying much more for a 182. get it swapped over matey ;)
Some people are just lucky with insurance though insurnace people love me they thing the bigger the quote the more likly I am to take out cover.

just got a quote on my 1.2 16v clio with adrian flux, telling them about the stealth exhaust, filter and lowering and its only £385!

There closed on Sunday though? I know as I need to take out insurance with them as I'm at present uninsured.

Thats a good price I'm looking at £50 less but that older with protected NCB on a stock car.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
give them a try mate, get them to send you a quote, pretty decent guy on the phone too.

clio 172 cup

worth a look
yep,they are cheap.
and also your mods are insured seperately from the car unlike some insurance companies.So if someone nicks your nice shiny exhaust they pay out