ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian flux- HIGHWAY

Milltek'd & bmc'd 182
Im 23 with 4 yrs no claims discount. Car has filter, tints and exhaust.
Been getting quotes through direct line, privelige etc for £530 but they wont insure with an exhaust. Filters and tints are fine.
With the exhaust you have to be over 25?! strange.
Anyway flux will insure me for just over £600 through Highway.
Been hearing bad things about highway, should i push for a different insurer??
Can anyone recommend an insurer through adrian flux??
cheers for any help:)

106 GTi
In past years with Flux I have the Royal & Sun Alliance and Ensign, as I always say no to Highway.

Milltek'd & bmc'd 182
Hey rich, can i ask why you say no to highway?
Hearing bad things about them!
Any others through flux you wouldn't recommend or reccomend?
Cheers fella

106 GTi
Hey rich, can i ask why you say no to highway?
Hearing bad things about them!
Any others through flux you wouldn't recommend or reccomend?
Cheers fella

Heard lots of horror stories a few years ago when I was in the Peugeot Sport Club of them not paying out.

Monaco 172 2/468
Don't people say something to do with Greenlight and Highway ? That's why they don't use Greenlight ?

I've always been unsure when i've seen comments

2016 Audi RS3
I'm insured with Highway through Adrian Flux, so I would also be keen to know of any complaints people are aware of.

CJ

Blue ph1 172
People moan that they take a long time to pay out on claims. To be honest when I had to claim (highway insured driver crashed in to me plus I'm covered by them) it did take a fair while but had courtesy car for the whole time.

MY10 R35 GTR
im insured with highway through greenlight. Only problem I had was at the start when it took 3 month to get the full documentation through, was on cover notes untill then

Vaux Astra VXR Arden Blue
Try Fortis, With Adrian Flux Id stay away from NIG and Highway, they are murder to deal with wen we have claims againest them!

I late highway. I was with them once, never again !!
Utter rubbish (even on basic things)

Ja5on - I had exactly the same thing, but for 6 months !! When the policy came it missed out a load of vital details !

Highway (robbery) are sh!t imo.

I once asked to speak to a supervisor and this rottweiler of a woman came on the phone to put her point across in no uncertain terms... :rolleyes:

Customer service was s**t and, iirc, it took a solicitors letter to get the £800 back they owed my brother.

But that may have been adrian flux...

Either way, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Cheap, yes, but you get what you pay for generally...

MY10 R35 GTR
I late highway. I was with them once, never again !!
Utter rubbish (even on basic things)

Ja5on - I had exactly the same thing, but for 6 months !! When the policy came it missed out a load of vital details !

lol sounds about right. policy is up next month so got to do some new policy finding

MY10 R35 GTR
it s a good quote!! im waiting to see what mine will be, im 23 with 4yrs NCB but i got 3 points aswell.