ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux Fail!

320d
I recieved a letter today saying I have recieved a £105 refund from Adrian Flux as I had been quoted for 1 years NCB but my proof said 2 years.

The reason for this is that 1 of those NCB's is off a scooter which my previous insurer, Direct Line, accept but Flux do not. I was origionally quoted off Flux with 2 NCB's but asked if they would accept the scooter NCB which they said they would not. I then was quoted £1554 with 1 NCB and a few extra's such as key cover etc which I accepted and paid for.

So after getting this letter I phoned them and they decided that I could keep the money and that I had 2 NCB. I then went on to inform them that in that case I should only be paying what I was origionally quoted with 2 NCB, they said they would get back to me. Around an hour later they phoned me back to say they would be refunding a further £110.

All in all I got £215 and an extra NCB for half an hours polite moaning and stating facts on the phone.

Win :D