ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adobe CS3

Fiesta ST
Order 2 upgrade copies online with adobe on 4th July - chased my order today and it still hasn't been sent! There is a problem at the warehouse? Anyone know what the problem is? they wouldn't tell me on the phone.

There is a link online but it doesn't work lol.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/support/contact/

172 Cup
Order 2 upgrade copies online with adobe on 4th July - chased my order today and it still hasn't been sent! There is a problem at the warehouse? Anyone know what the problem is? they wouldn't tell me on the phone.

There is a link online but it doesn't work lol.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/support/contact/

Q: Why has my CS3 product order not arrived?

A:

We began shipping English language versions of CS3 Master Collection, CS3 Production Premium, and CS3 Digital Video/Audio products on July 2, 2007. (French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Italian will ship approximately one to two weeks later.) Whenever we first start shipping products, it typically takes 2 weeks to fulfill all of the backlogged pre-orders to customers, distributors, resellers, and others. Once this initial queue of orders is cleared, we are able to process and fulfill orders more quickly. Demand for CS3 products has been high, so for this release, we?re asking customers to allow 2-4 weeks for us to fulfill these initial orders. Please know that it's our top priority to process orders as quickly as we can in the order that we've received them.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Pow!

Thread closed

** I have awarded 12points to .Griff. for his response **

306 TD Slut
i ordered ours from Insight, i think it is slightly cheaper, they sent us the mac version, unfortunatly at work i run a pc. was tempted to sly it home.