ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral Trying to Add Extras?

1.6 Ford Focus
Just got a strange call from Admiral about my car insurance... They were telling me that although my car is covered I don't have these "extras" that will insure me on other cars in case mine is damaged or whatever...

After I clocked onto what they were trying to do I got them to explain it again and I told them there's nothing wrong with my car and everything is fine with the insurance as it is. Then they started asking strange questions like "what if your car is written off, how will you get to work??".

If this normal from Admiral? I was with Quinn last year and never had anything like that. I got rid of him eventually by saying everything is fine as it is and I will call if I want anything else.

Mini Cooper S
Yeah they're f**king annoying. Bell were at it the other day when my brother was renewing his policy. They don't shut up. You have to tell them 10 times over, NO I DO NOT WANT IT!!!

1.6 Ford Focus
Sneaky little...

I literally did say there's nothing wrong with my car and don't need extra insurance 10 times. Is there no way I can opt out of any of that or is it the downside to them?

None :(
I had exact same with Adrian Flux yesterday when renewing my car insurance. Same sort of lines with regards to how will you get to work etc.

I said, i thought i was covered to get a curtsy car when mine has been in a RTA. He said yes, but if your car is write off, its not guaranteed.......but if i pay £25 a year it is.? hmmmm Better not crash i say :p

Nothing at the mo :(
yeah my misses got this... She's with diamond and has some home recovery thing for £30 a year

ringing up asking us if she wants to upgrade to the £100 one... na thaks

None :(
Oh wilst we're on the topic of Admiral, when me and the miss's moved house and updated our address with our insurance companies, Admiral charged my gf an admin fee, Adrian Flux charged me £0.