ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral 1 - Direct Line 0

1.8 Civic EX
Insurance renewal through from Direct Line is just over £900 (2003 172, 29yo with max no claims)

Just got a quote from Admiral, all the details exactly the same but a LOWER voluntary excess and its £480!! lol

just thought i'd share in case anyone was thinking of going with Direct Line, my advice...don't!

Mazda 3 MPS
They provide different levels of cover though, so their prices will differ. But, yes, that is quite a big saving. Congrats lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have a read at the terms and conditions of your policy and you'll see why admiral are cheaper.

Have a look at the kind of parts that will be fitted to your car after an accident. Lots of different things you need to consider that aren't written in bold on the policy!

1.8 Civic EX
Have a read at the terms and conditions of your policy and you'll see why admiral are cheaper.

Have a look at the kind of parts that will be fitted to your car after an accident. Lots of different things you need to consider that aren't written in bold on the policy!

yeah i'm yet to do that. It's not due till Mid Jan so still calling round, haven't actually gone with admiral yet.

I'm 22 and got insurance a hella lot cheaper?

cheaper that 480 on a 2003 172?

ph1 black 172
Originally Posted by WTFRage360
I'm 22 and got insurance a hella lot cheaper?

cheaper that 480 on a 2003 172?[/QUOTE]

it does also depend on your postcode, crime rate amount of crashes in area etc... not just your age!!!

Care to elaborate?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Non genuine parts made by a dodgy company in Japan if your car is over 3 years old for body work and any age for Lights, radiators, air con, intercoolers.

Non genuine parts made by a dodgy company in Japan if your car is over 3 years old for body work and any age for Lights, radiators, air con, intercoolers.

Ah, was gonna say my Leon was repaired at Seat body shop and all parts were genuine but it was only 2 year old and I'm with admiral.