ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjustable coilover question ?

MK3, 1.2. 16V
Just how easy is it to adjust the height of coilovers ? I've been contemplating getting coilovers for my MK3 and slamming it, however my girlfriend lives up a pretty worse for wear country road. So are they easy enough to adjust that I could just do it before going up the road then re adjust them again when I was back ?

No.

Being pedantic, could you get a C-spanner on a spring platform just by steering all the way to the left or right? Probably. Would it be a massive pain and take ages? Yes. Far easier (and probably quicker) to jack it up and take wheels off.

Many.
Actually found this funny.

Doing its everytime you visit your girlfriend? Mental. It could take an hour to raise & lower all of them. Besides, tracking will always be out, so you'll be ripping through tyres.

you need air ride.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Carry a set of 20's wearing off road tyres. Swap for that road. Then swap back.