ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adding MS Points?!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone could help me:

I currently have 500MS points on my Xbox 360....I want to add another 500 which is about £4.25, I dont want to spend loads on like 1000 as I only want to change my gamertags.

Now, I tried to pay using card on my xbox and it doesnt work. Saying it can not authorise the card?!

Ive tried using my Mum's. Dad's. best mates and mine, all of them work in the shops ect...but even on the xbox live site it just wont work?! I really dont fancy spending like £17 on MS points. HELP !

:mad:

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
you must be entering something wrongly, make sure you are adding things like the security code etc correctly. Oh and you can change your gamertag for free if you get all your friends to file offensive gamertag compaints on you.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I have checked, double checked, and triple checked, even got other people to do it for me and still no luck. And how many people do I need to complain about me?