ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adding ANOTHER Amp! (Remote Wire)

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
hey guys.

ok i wanna add another amp to my system. i already have an amp powering my front components but i need to wire up another amp for my sub to my sony head unit! the powerleads and the RCAs are all connected up fine but im stuggling with the remote wire. i thought i could just bridge the 2 remote wires together and connect them to the head unit using the same remote plug-in/connection, however the amps now wont turn off when i turn the ignition off ie theres constant power running from my battery to the amps.

how can i connct additional amps to my headunit??? is there another remote wire i can use to connect additional amps , etc, will i need to wire an external/manual switch into the circuit?? where??

please help guys!

Renshaw

1.8 Civic EX
just run it from the remote connection on the amp you already have....that's what I've don in the past. Save running it through the whole car again