ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's budget racing thread

WRX
No keeping the black one to circuit race in. Cup will be my new daily but also to have a go at hillclimbing in roadgoing production class and my wife wants to have a go at a trackday or two as well. So it's an ideal allrounder.

WRX
http://[URL=http://s703.photobucket.com/user/adamgittings/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150530_123331_zpsxnurxx3d.jpg.html][ATTACH=full]1223535[/ATTACH] Both together
[URL='http://s703.photobucket.com/user/adamgittings/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150530_123331_zpsxnurxx3d.jpg.html'][IMG]http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww36/adamgittings/Mobile%20Uploads/20150530_123331_zpsxnurxx3d.jpg[/URL]

Attachments

• 20150530_123331_zpsxnurxx3d.jpg
    20150530_123331_zpsxnurxx3d.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 17
  WRX
So next event is Silverstone on August 15th. Four Clios entered in our Production Class and what looks like a good entry list in all other classes. It should be good fun.

WRX
Yes somebody realised it had a slightly non standard suspension and ecu. I don't mind some competition in the class as long as it's level.

WRX
Great day yesterday at Silverstone. A slight clerical error had to cars in our class that shouldn't have been fue to being too modified so the "official" result is incorrect. Some really close racing with myself and @bob the builder brought us both huge grins at the end. Rob git past me a couple of times but managed to get him back. Fortunately for me, I got both class wins this time but think the trophy cabinet might not always have firsts in future. Typical that the vid for second race isn't available but hopefully Rob will have some footage. I'll try and upload race 1 later. Big thanks as always to Tony Hunter and Fred and nice to see a bit of a TARC fan club evolving.

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
fantastic day as always and the best races of the series.
will get my vids posted up as soon as i can work out how the hell you can put the front and back cameras on the same screen.(i hate computers)lol.
great to see everyone again and meet some new faces and some new racers for next year.

WRX
Well done Adam, more trophies to the collection. I still dont understand how cars are in the wring classes! One reason why we need a club rep to check on legibility
Thanks Sonny and yes definitely time to sharpen everything up and have things in black and white and not open to interpretation.

WRX
fantastic day as always and the best races of the series.
will get my vids posted up as soon as i can work out how the hell you can put the front and back cameras on the same screen.(i hate computers)lol.
great to see everyone again and meet some new faces and some new racers for next year.
Cheers mate, can't wait to see them. Really am gutted about not connecting my gopro for the second race.

Was great to meet you Adam and @bob the builder! Looked like you two were having a fantastic 2nd race. Seemed to be swapping positions constantly. (I was the guy quizzing you in the paddock. Hopefully be out with you next year!) It looked like a three horse race to begin with, but Paul(?) seemed to lose touch about half way through, don't know if his tyres started to give in or something.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That phase 1 that shot passed and buggered off. That can't be in the same class as you guys surely

182cup & 172 racecar
The car that wad I listed in your class, was removed before we gave out the results, you were fully aware of this as you were there.
It's not our fault the guy entered into the wrong class is it.
I can't go around to people houses and check their cars before they enter.
Getting cheesed off with some of the negative comments being branded around atm.

Rant over.
Tony

WRX
Was great to meet you Adam and @bob the builder! Looked like you two were having a fantastic 2nd race. Seemed to be swapping positions constantly. (I was the guy quizzing you in the paddock. Hopefully be out with you next year!) It looked like a three horse race to begin with, but Paul(?) seemed to lose touch about half way through, don't know if his tyres started to give in or something.
Likewise Matt and as I said any questions, just shout. Yeah race 2 was exactly what I signed up for!