ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

adam1??

ClioSport 172 CUP
I live in Heyford!! wasnt me lol, was it blue with a light grey stripe where Adams are white maybe?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I live in Heyford!! wasnt me lol, was it blue with a light grey stripe where Adams are white maybe?

Ive just bought a place in Nether Heyford! lol Pretty sure it was blue and white but then I did pass it at a fair oldrate of knots

AK

M240i
If it didn't have a smashed front end then it wasn't Adam. He crashed his a while ago IIRC.

ClioSport 172 CUP
No way really!! welcome to the village lol, not sure then, you will see Ashley about his is the blue/grey stripe 182 and me! lol

ClioSport 172 CUP
Yes that was me, you must live up the same road as me then lol. Love your V6 very nice!!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Lol Well the Sold sign is still in the front garden but am hoping to be in there over the next few weeks. Pop in and say hi by all means. Will probably be flat out working on my Mini.

ClioSport 172 CUP
lol thought you was going to say flat out decorating! cool ok cheers, might see you sunday at sixfields meet if your going, and we never did find out who that was in the sport coming out of heyford lol

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
lol thought you was going to say flat out decorating! cool ok cheers, might see you sunday at sixfields meet if your going, and we never did find out who that was in the sport coming out of heyford lol

It's Saturday the meet Jacqui :p just thought I'd remind you

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this.. The day I saw you was the day I crashed my car you saw me as I was heading out for a drive :(.

Just coming into heyford up that hill?

Last edited: