ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AD** BHP In Cambridge Park and Ride!

Renaultsport Clio 182
I'm local, often in Cambridge at the weekend. Saw a couple of Artic Blue 182's on Saturday, right near the West's Renault dealership.

Clio Trophy
Andy GDI said:
thats just down the road from us... 10 mins infact.

Do you live locally to there??? I have only heard a bit about your company so far but would be interested in hearing more!!!

Clio Trophy
Quality. If you live where i think you live, you should have been doing a spotted of your own tonight!

Spotted. Trophy sat right outside my front window!

Don't you need to fill that circular hole in thr front of your house at the moment???

Clio Trophy
You live in the Right-hand semi dont you??? Looks like you had something taken out of the front wall and it's left a hole. Like a Gas flu or something!

Or maybe i have it alll wrong. . . . .

Clio Trophy
No need to be scared mate. My brother lives in the same road as you!
I spotted the blue clio you had before, and now the stickered up one advertising GDI ( obviously ). I'll definately have to pop over and see you at some point, and have a look at a what you lads at GDI can do. Where is your actual work unit?