ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

actually worth changind tweeter when upgrading door speakerS?

172 turbo
as above if im not amping the new speekers is it really worth buying and changing the tweeter is it worth changing? also herd you can just prise of the grille and tweeter instead of removing entire dash?>

2001 Clio 172
If you buy the Pioneer TS-Q131C speakers they are specially made to Renault fitment. So 13cms in the door and tweeters that replace the dash ones. And yes you can put them in by taking grill off. They are good speakers.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you buy the Pioneer TS-Q131C speakers they are specially made to Renault fitment. So 13cms in the door and tweeters that replace the dash ones. And yes you can put them in by taking grill off. They are good speakers.

I have these but not managed to fit the tweeters yet. Have removed the grilles but can't physically get the OE tweeters out. Was looking into removing the dash top to fit them.

Clio 172 Cup
I managed to remove the dash to replace my standard tweeters with the Pioneer upgrades and I'm useless with anything car or DIY related. Much improved sound over standard.

RSC 182 Cup
Standard tweeters are cheap and sound very bad. If you're upgrading the speakers spend the time and do it properly.