ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acoustic Valve Removal

Clio 172 Cup
Hi guys just started removing my acoustic valve thingy and am just wanting to clarify something about the vacume tubing connected to the inlet manifold,

does it just need blanking off to seal the tube?

:S

Clio 172 Cup
are there any elctricals ensor or anything like that connected to this valve thighy or is it just that vacuum valve and inlet pipe.

2003 MR2 Roadster
I'll be honest Bob - I am not entirely sure. Mine was not connected to anything in the 1st place (well I dont think so).

pug 106 rallye S2
just removed mine well yesterday anyways... block the vac hose securly..and tape up that elec connector to stop water getting in it and secure out the way in the wheel arch... i left the hose connected to the airbox so it gets a feed away from the engine for cold air... lil bit noisier and seems to pull harder and rev faster but i tried the ecu reset of disconnecting the batt for 10mins... seemed to make a difference even my mate noticed when i gave it some driving him home....
always nice when they give nice comments!

j