ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acid snow

PICT0191.jpg

PICT0199.gif

PICT0210.gif

PICT0204.jpg

PICT0193.gif

MKIII 138
was working out how to afford one the other day but i cant unless i remortgage lol so il just have to make do with your great pics.

EvilJohn said:
Very nice pics mate, a bit of a handful in the snow or quite good cos of the weight over the wheels?

Thanks for all the replys :D

I have no idea, I'm too much of a girl to drive it when it's as icy as it is here. I very nearly managed to get stuck where I took the pics:eek: I might find somewhere tomorrow to get a few more pics, but the thought of all that salty sludgey crap on the roads puts me off :( :D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
You're not gonna lose that in a car park are you! Colour looks great against the white of the snow. (Never thought I'd say that Acid Yellow looks great...)

Ford Fiesta
KarlosFandango said:
Thanks for all the replys :D

I have no idea, I'm too much of a girl to drive it when it's as icy as it is here. I very nearly managed to get stuck where I took the pics:eek: I might find somewhere tomorrow to get a few more pics, but the thought of all that salty sludgey crap on the roads puts me off :( :D

acid yellow suits thr V6 more than the recent edition of liquid yellow imo.

didnt think you had driven it much in the snow, looks too clean. Mind nor would i!