ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Cafe - French Classic & Performance Cars - 17 Oct 2011

spent a couple of hours cleaning the car this evening, so im deffo coming will be there for 6.

I've done the same... Although only managed half the panels as it got so frickin dark and I was hanging for the best part of 6 hours after waking up!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I got the Local Polish to do me a 'RDS Wash', Cars a bit cleaner and the scratches should be glinting under the lights in the car park LOL

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
1) -J-
2) adam172
3) wozza182
4) Stunty
5) Mike (Megane 225 from Meganesport)
6) Jamesstone
7) Mike MWM
8) Jack MWM
9) Space Cadet
10) Wick (Sam)
11) atouba
12) West Renault
13) Mk3 Dan
14) Kieran.
15)wozza182
16) brisa4984

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
List Update

1) -J-
2) adam172
3) wozza182
4) Stunty
5) Mike (Megane 225 from Meganesport)
6) Jamesstone
7) Mike MWM
8) Jack MWM
9) Space Cadet
10) Wick (Sam)
11) atouba
12) West Renault
13) Mk3 Dan
14) Kieran.
15) brisa4984
16) luk3matthews​

^ I was wondering that as well?! We are a few short at work today so I am gonna be working a bit late.

Will still try and get down, but no idea if I'll get in the carpark after about 6:30

Vivaro van
Was a good turnout from cs there, really liked the 172 on bbs rims whoever that belongs to, nice stance but all were very nice

Discounted 1*2 parts
Never been before but was a good meet, didn't get to see any of the CS guys but everyone else seemed friendly enough!

Did love the ph1 on TB's with the carbon roof though!! :cheers:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Yea just got in, was good you've made me want an rs2 even more now !!!!

Do it mate, have a word with James ;)

Was good to meet everyone I spoke to (Adam, Spacecadet, Wick, Mike and Jack from MWM and anyone I have forgotton)

220 Trophy
Good to meet you all/most of you last night, see you at the next meet, Mark.

(Adam, get your car fixed and out on track!!)

As above!

J, Space Cadet, the MWM car and the completely bonkers Williams all very impressive machines :)

Will put my pictures up this evening.

Sam
(the one floating around with the tiny tripod all evening lol)

A couple, carparks are pretty dull though and the lighting at the ace isn't the greatest! Tried to get at least 1 with everyone in so I'll get them up asap.

I only fired off about 20 shots so I'll see if any have come out acceptable this evening.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Did bring my SLR, found out while loading the car that the battery was completely drained :(

Really good turn out though guys!