ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ace Bodyshop!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I've just had by bonnet re-sprayed (something small and hard fell off a lorry - untraceable as usual - it looked like it had been hit with a pin hammer!)

Excess of £400, the cheapest of four bodyshops I tried was £368 :-(

UNTIL........I discovered a small local bodyshop!

£182, YES £182 incl. VAT with proper receipt

Perfect match, good as new :)

They do mostly BMW/Audi/Merc (new 'damaged' 3 Series Coupe & X5 in workshop when I called in)

Even tho. it was only a 'small' job and I only had a Clio, Tim (Boss) was excellent - booked about 10 days before, dropped off @ 8.00am Tuesday, collected 5.00pm next day. He even polished out a few scratches elsewhere on car and unblocked the washer nozzles when finished (had been blocked for ages!)

He also quoted me just £200 for side strip and bumper colour-coding!

Paint FX, 1a Station Rd, Kettering, NN15 7HH
01536 510051

If i was on e-Bay, I'd say +++ highly recommended +++

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Its always good when you find the quality back street garages! nice one mate

just had my handles done by a "back alley" type garage. better colour match, better service and cheaper than all others ive been to that look mainstream! took 2days as well!!

waited 6 days for a piece of plastic to be repainted (as they fooked up first time round due to paint separation) and then they lied about when it had been posted, then eventually sent it second class etc etc, 2weeks it took after the deadline they told me!!

jamie