ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accord Type R 2.2 VTEC LSD, Recaros

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Here goes! I will await the onslaught of abuse!! I've been pussy whipped and I'm man enough to admit to it :)

Anyway, here's my tip top Accord Type R I've had less than a week - I absolutely love it, my Mrs thinks the total opposite and won't even get in it.

Will part ex for something s**t and boring that she'll get in, ha. After a newer CL9 Type S Accord or something as reliable as a Honda.

Looks like I'll have to make do with just my Ep3 for kicks, pay the full asking and I'll throw in a private reg 'R26 ATR'.

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262242556098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Why did I even put this on here. Ha. This girl has changed me!!!! What's going on?!!? haha, I'll have a side parting and a nice sweater next.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh mate, I'm in a similar boat. Mrs won't even entertain an Evo IX on the drive, which is a japanese, loud, be-spoilered, value performance car.

Totally not what a DC5 is. At all. No dear. :angry:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Honestly, if you want a fast road or track car I cannot think of anything as good as this for the money with all the kit you'd want - VTEC 215bhp, LSD, recaros, stiff chassis and the sounddddddddddddddd.
Rare as frig now these things, less than 700 on the road I believe.
Built better than my Ep3 aswell. Got a lot of things to remind you it's an old car too - in a good way. Classic.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
Want a 172 and a ford puma in part ex?

Oh, can't believe you're selling already etc etc so gay etc under the thumb etc.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
She doesn't love either. Thanks for your useful input though.

I should have one toy, not two.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Want a 172 and a ford puma in part ex?

Oh, can't believe you're selling already etc etc so gay etc under the thumb etc.
Puma I might consider to get me around.

Ideally I'd like to just stop pissing about and just get a normal sensible car to use on a daily basis though.

Nothing with coilovers, exhausts, basically your dull run of the mill old persons car.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Your dad's 65 and could have an nsx or atr on coilovers.

I'm 36 and have to consider diesel estates or sales rep saloons.

40 is closer than I think

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I should be offering to buy it in part exchange for my Leon diesel shouldn't I lol.

Just wish it was an estate!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I should be offering to buy it in part exchange for my Leon diesel shouldn't I lol.

Just wish it was an estate!
Ha if they made an estate version of this they would have cleaned up. Why don't manufacturers make more hot estates?!

Diesel leon would be tempting, rather have a petrol though. As long as it's standard and as reliable as a Honda really.

I did point out to my Mrs that we did agree that I needed to replace the mps with a reliable and sensible car. At least I got the first bit right. [emoji1]