ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AC/CC Q?

RB 182 FF
hi all, now i might be showing my dumbness but ive just been to look at a 172 ph2. the aircon worked fine, although probably needs regassing, but should there have been a number i.e 20 degrees etc onthe display?

or is this only on CC units, or do all 172 ph2 have CC as standard?

there wasnt a number so do i have to activate the temp or does this show its bust?

sorry if this is dumb, cant find a real answer so far

cheers

the doc

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Unless its a cup model, all of them should have climate control.

(Some cups came with it too)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
What Phase is it, 1 or 2?
Ph1's didnt have digi climate did they?

RB 182 FF
i dont mind having to buy a new one from someone breaking etc if its broke, i just wanted to be sure i wasnt being blond and youhave to select something on the unit to then select the digital temp, im asuming is fubar'd then :(

RB 182 FF
hope im not that thick!

i used it to see if it went cold and it did so i guessed it was on, i switched the AC button so it had an orange light underneath it

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Push the red button to make it hotter and see if numbers appear? It could be set to "min" in which case no numbers appear.