ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely gutted, Hit and run.

2nd Black 1.2
So this happened last night.

C4842EF9-D940-4FB0-9065-9410F3E0638A-742-000000430C23230A.jpg

1F6E5301-B7E3-4C31-848F-BE15EC818D23-742-000000431425E52E.jpg

009BAC08-E7D0-48D8-A102-AEA665C157CB-742-0000004319E8FE78.jpg

on a dual carriage round about, me on the inside lane, the guy on the outside lane decides he wants to go right.

more like right into me.

then drove off as i pulled over to swap details. f***.

Changes to often
oh dear, might not be a write off tho, could have been luck, hard to tell how bad it is from the pics

Last edited:
  2nd Black 1.2
oh dear, might not be a right off tho, could have been luck, hard to tell how bad it is from the pics

no still very much drivable, just needs a respray and dent/crease take out

more just the inconvenience and fact the guy/girl/kid drove off!

182 FF
b*****d, it's prob best to keep that off the insurance and have a chat with a reputable local body repairs garage!
dont blame you for not getting the plate, it's hard to stay focused when you just had someone fly into you, happened to me in my mates car but he couldn't run because he bounced off us into a lamppost, last think we thought of was getting his plate until we claimed down lol ... Hopefully the dude that hit you will get the same treatment sometime.... Or a bat around the head....

2nd Black 1.2
what a c**t. karma will come get him
i really do hope so :D
b*****d, it's prob best to keep that off the insurance and have a chat with a reputable local body repairs garage!
dont blame you for not getting the plate, it's hard to stay focused when you just had someone fly into you, happened to me in my mates car but he couldn't run because he bounced off us into a lamppost, last think we thought of was getting his plate until we claimed down lol ... Hopefully the dude that hit you will get the same treatment sometime.... Or a bat around the head....

got a mate doing a homer cause he works at a reputable body shop
wish that happened to him! would do a vinnie jones from Lockstock! haha

182 FF
Always good to know people lol! Sorry to see it happen to you dude, hopefully that guys been shot with a "desert eagle 2.0" in his mincy faggot balls lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just a guess mate, lol.

Im in Aberdeen a lot in my truck and NAD is my usual passage through the city.

NAD is horrendous.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
unlucky, how did he hit your nearside if he was in the outside lane and you were in the inside lane?

ETA: or do you mean you were nearest the roundabout? so in the right hand lane and he was in the left hand lane.

2nd Black 1.2
unlucky, how did he hit your nearside if he was in the outside lane and you were in the inside lane?

ETA: or do you mean you were nearest the roundabout? so in the right hand lane and he was in the left hand lane.

yeah i was nearest the roundabout so inside lane on the roundabout