ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely devastated need help

172 cup
Hello am new hear and I have just got my first 172 cup 52 plate it was perfect fell in love with it now someone has pulled out on me the other day and I had to swerve her and iv hit the curb iv got it to the garage and the subframe has bent slightly and track rod

My question is can I use the 182 subframe because the is one available not to far as long the track rod and might get the wish bone to be safe will they fit on the 172 cup

Thanks

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello am new hear and I have just got my first 172 cup 52 plate it was perfect fell in love with it now someone has pulled out on me the other day and I had to swerve her and iv hit the curb iv got it to the garage and the subframe has bent slightly and track rod

My question is can I use the 182 subframe because the is one available not to far as long the track rod and might get the wish bone to be safe will they fit on the 172 cup

Thanks

Where u based mate? Ive got a cup subframe and wishbones

mk1 Octavia VRS
172 cup wishbones are different I think. They are not very expensive brand new though. If you're replacing the subframe then you might as well replace both the wishbones as well?

Not sure about any differences between the subframes, did you try a search?

172 cup
I have tyred searching but can't make sense of some of it lol some have said yes it will but then others gave said the cup have a wider track or castor