ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS + TRACTION CONTROL + SERV lights are on... HELP!!

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
basically driving my 04 plate 182 today and the abs, traction control and serv light suddenly came on...i drove home and left it out side.. when i started the car up again about an hour later all the lights where gone.. i drove the car for a good 50 miles and no lights.. then on the way back from work they suddenly came on again.. below is a pic of the lights.. i have no idea why they would of come on then gone off.. anyone had this or know what it could be??

thanks riki

IMG-20120519-00457.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Search for brake switch adjustment, that's what it was for me. Either free fix or a new one is about £15.

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Search for brake switch adjustment, that's what it was for me. Either free fix or a new one is about £15.

kayzee where in essex u from? maybe u could come look at it for me and put some of your expertese to good use as i know naff all lol??

Clio 182
There is a thread on here some where for doing it.
Vasicaly there is a switch under your break pedal you need to pull and and reset by pulling he plunger out and clicking it back in to the correct position but I'd read the thread it will make more sense then. I had the same problem and this sorted it out, for free :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
kayzee where in essex u from? maybe u could come look at it for me and put some of your expertese to good use as i know naff all lol??

Southend buddy how about yourself?

Here's the guide...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...w-to-alter-brake-pedal-switch&highlight=brake

If you need a new one you can buy from West's Renault or whatever his name is.

For me, I adjusted it until the brake lights came on as soon as you applied pressure, then I moved it one more click... been perfect ever since!

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Southend buddy how about yourself?

Here's the guide...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...w-to-alter-brake-pedal-switch&highlight=brake

If you need a new one you can buy from West's Renault or whatever his name is.

For me, I adjusted it until the brake lights came on as soon as you applied pressure, then I moved it one more click... been perfect ever since!

ahhh im from brentwood and work in bas so not far, always down southend way as mrs lives in benfleet.. yea ill have a look at it next weekend but the lights have gone away now so not a rsh, just seems to be like a ticking noise wen i apply the brakes from the rear wheel, could maybe be abs ring?