ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs & serv light

Clio 172mk2
was drivin to work when these lights came on. Was only going steady . Any ways i pulled over turned car off then back on . Now they have stayed off. Is there any thing i need to check

My Clio used to do this too. Lights on, switch the engine off and on, lights off again for another few months. I never done anything about it to be honest.

Clio 172mk2
mine was on way to work , then way home , but once i reset engine never got it again.

Tried hard breakin, didnt bring it up. Just seems random , Fluid levels right

Da

Less
If a fault appears in the braking system (ABS) then the CC will be disabled for safety reasons.

If you feel a mild clunk from one of the wheels this will signify a broken ring.

The sensors sometimes just need a clean, try that first.

Clio 172mk2
how do you go about cleaning them?

Braking seems same as its always been

I aint got cruise control but have esp

Clio 172mk2
Well ive adjusted the brake switch, so the light comes on at a slight press and id done 10 miles before lights came on , but this time no abs light. This happend twice today

So ive readjusted it so brake light comes on a little later. Travelled same distance and no lights yet.

See what tomorrow brings lol