ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Rings

Ok, so been told that theres a slight crack in one of my ABS rings, garage said they're going to get back to me with a quote but it's looking like they've forgotten.

It's only the smallest of cracks and been told its fine to drive as long as I take it easy with the car, was just wondering if anyone had any idea the average a garage would cost to source the part and replace this?

Clio 1.2 Extreme 16V

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Most motor factors only sell them as the full shaft, £60ish + vat normally

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
will be fine to drive just means you wont have ABS. renault do the rings for £26 and its like 30mins-hour to fit.

BMW 118d
Basically you change the ABS ring seperately by heating it up to remove. The job can be done in place, any good garage should be able to take on this job with no problems. No need to take it to a main dealer i wouldn't pay more than £80 all incl.