ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS fault on 182 cup

Williams 2, 182 cup
My 182 cup has developed an ABS fault I am trying to fix. The serv, abs and brake light will come on while driving (not braking) and will stay on. Occasionally there is juddering in the pedal. If the car is left a few days the lights clear.

The rings have been checked and look fine, the rings and sensors were all replaced a few years ago by the previous owner

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
You can check the resistance of each sensor in turn and they should be 1.6 front and 1.0 rear, and constant. There is a Youtube guide on how to do this. New rings will cost £10 each. I've just fixed mine.

Williams 2, 182 cup
You can check the resistance of each sensor in turn and they should be 1.6 front and 1.0 rear, and constant. There is a Youtube guide on how to do this. New rings will cost £10 each. I've just fixed mine.

Can anyone point me in the direction to this youtube video?

Williams 2, 182 cup
I had it hooked up to a proper diagnostics system this morning which has pointed out the fault is the rear right wheel speed sensor. Where is the best place to get a replacement from?

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
It will be from Renault, you'll need to call your local dealer. Look up the part number it's printed on the sensor cable in order to get the right one.