ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS and traction light - 182

RB182 & Storm 200
The ABS, Service and Traction Control lights have all lit up on the dashboard of my 182.
I had noticed that the ABS light came on first. When i had a look in the engine bay i could see the the power steering fluid was too high and had made its way into the engine bay and down onto the drivers side wheel arch (making a dirty mess of the passeger side brake line)

Has anyone had this issue before or would know where to even begin? Ive checked the fuses and they are all fine.

The ABS, Service and Traction Control lights have all lit up on the dashboard of my 182.
I had noticed that the ABS light came on first. When i had a look in the engine bay i could see the the power steering fluid was too high and had made its way into the engine bay and down onto the drivers side wheel arch (making a dirty mess of the passeger side brake line)

Has anyone had this issue before or would know where to even begin? Ive checked the fuses and they are all fine.

Possibly dripped onto ur abs sensor or ring. Clean them up