ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abracadabra....clean!!!

Burbler
well chuffed, shes not been cleaned properly for a while pleased don't alert the NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Clios) ;)

Oh, hang on a sec, let me just try and get the pics on!!

Think thats it!!

Attachments

• Clioside1.5.JPG
    Clioside1.5.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 51
  • clioside2.5.JPG
    clioside2.5.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Cliofront1.5.JPG
    Cliofront1.5.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  Burbler
no i'm sort of at a holding point as i'm seriously thinking about changing to a 1.6 in the new year so i'm just sitting tight on the spending at the mo, plus there be the biggest spending session of the year coming up...lovely!!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Was there no splitter when you bought it or am i blind, looks nice, think the side strips look wierd, did renault spray them?

ST
Needs front tints and lowering.....other than that tidy enough......oh and changing to a 1.6....i'd wait another year mate and get a 172/182, i was gonna chop my 1.2 16v for a 1.6 after a year but thought about and just left it another year....

Burbler
No I painted the bump strips, still need to do the pass handle but its too cold now:( . I painted the front splitter too but that got killed by a huge pot hole the day I painted it, so thats why thats not on. While I was in the painting mood I did the strips on the dash too.

Oh I did the rear tints myself too and just haven't got round to the front yet, been to damn cold!!

I have been been thinking about hanging on the extra year now actually, no doubt though i'd still get all the 'Too young for 2 litre' comments:rolleyes: