ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

about time i got them haha

mk2 clio grande
after months of searching i finally got my hands on a set of dual optic headlights and am well chuffed wiv em heres the pics anyway

01112008050.jpg

01112008049.jpg

mk2 clio grande
ive just had the bumper painter haha and i dont want to go n buy a new bumper in order to get the fogs ill get them at somepoint just not the now haha
and no my car doesnt have the blanking plates for fogs so therefor i need a new bumper haha

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I love how Cliosport always insists on people getting fogs then also insists on them never turning them on unless theres less than 1m of visability, Maybe just get some clear acrylic? Million times cheaper :D

mk2 clio grande
well i got the whole car resprayed so therefore i dont know how much it would be for the black bit at the front haha and also the fact i sprayed it myself haha not bad eh

i payed £40 for the set lol

as for the fogs i think i might just put after market ones on it as i cant b bothered with wiring up the sport ones too much hastle and that i would have to change the bumper haha but im going over tomorrow to get some other bits from the car i got the lights from out of the scrappies haha inc the
white dials
mabe the interior depending on the condition obviously haha
and just some other bits and bobbies haha