ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen/shire Meet

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Since being in Aberdeen (2.5 years) I've never been to a meet - I can see there are members living in the surrounding area so wanted to suggest it.

Dates - how about Sunday 28 April? I don't really know the roads well enough to do a run - happy for others to suggest/arrange but my interest would be more on a car park meet/some food.

Dependant on the interest and location of people coming - I would suggest meeting either North or South Aberdeen.

Thoughts?

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I would be up for this, theres alot of clios in Aberdeen but think only a few on here. I know of a few drives about up here if people are fancying a drive. Only hour and a half up the road fraser! could just drive south deeside road.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Well thats already 4 people people (could be 5 if i get mate whose bought my clio) could be a good little run!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Thats alright then, ill be crashing the french party with my mx5 now i sold my clio though!

H

HickiN

i'll get my mate with a megane 250 to come a long... he isn't on here though

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, a meet has been arranged on the 197/200 forum - all are invited, see below for details.

Hi, a few of us from 197/200 are meeting in Inverurie this Saturday 4th of may at 2:30. Meldrum academy bud park! Could you post it on your thread? Thanks buddy!

H

HickiN

Where abouts in Aberdeen you from HickiN - someone with a white cup lives a few doors down from me.

Jamie I lived next to George street (Ivory Court) until Saturday where i moved to Dee Street...

I have a cliosport sticker in my back window.. might be me...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Too much of a drive for me - not keen on runs after a big accident I had on one a few years ago. Happy to stay local and attend a car park esk meet.

Thanks for the heads up though, sure a few will fancy it.

​Fair enough mate. I'm planning on digging up the disclaimer that reminds people to wind their necks in!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?p=394555#post394555

​Right guys the date we decided is coming closer so think it's time to get the location and numbers sorted ASAP!

Any one who is intrested in coming just pop you're name down and we'll take it from there

Hope to get a good turn out like the aviemore meet and ill try not to be late this time

DATE 4th may
LOCATION Meldrum school
TIME 2:30pm

GOING
Melvin1993
JamieC. Inver
Tuck. Inver
Kneecaap
Richeyroo
Peter.H
Josh (Fiesta ST)

UPDATE
just a thought, if we meet in the afternoon we could head up for a drive to Banchory and Alford if any one is interested