ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen Cliosport owners!

2011 Clio rs200
Craig - 200 (Glacier White)
Ryan - 197 (Ultra Black)
Nathan - Fez ST (Molton Orange)
Ben - 200 (Alien Green) possibly?
all from 197.net :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
A cruise arranged by a bunch of chavs is not really the sort of place id want to have a forum meeting if im honest.. full of idiots.

But i wont be there anyway so nevermind :p

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Not going to Inverness now as have wok at 7 but still keen for this...if the weather is pish though then count me out. I'll let you know in the morn!

Arctic 182 & PB 172
A cruise arranged by a bunch of chavs is not really the sort of place id want to have a forum meeting if im honest.. full of idiots.

But i wont be there anyway so nevermind :p

You referring to Inverness or Aberdeen meet?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - I don't mind popping along to say hi for a short while. Try and find somewhere dry mind.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Myself and another member (Simon) were there about 2 ish - left shortly after as I didn't think anyone else was bothering. I think a meet with shelter from the weather is needed in the future (perhaps a pub meet/game of pool etc).

Traffic was quite bad today with the football also.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Right, well, lets strike while the iron is hot! I work at the Bastille on Charlotte street sometimes as my mate owns it. Nice, out the way pub, pool table, good drink prices and never full of bellends?

When?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Shame a out today. If people want to try again; I was thinking of meeting at "mill of mundurno" pub - just north of bridge of don on the way out of town. That pub is usually quiet and not too bad. No pool table but a good location - availability of parking, close to balmedie beach and aecc for pictures.

Clio 182 Trophy
What's up with the car now Sean?

Its in the garage getting new rear wheel bearings, new rear discs (one was cracked), new rear calipers (both seized), braided brake lines fitted and to top it all off a new master cylinder (leaking and seal flipped when bleeding the system).

So quite a lot really! Haha. Not looking forward to the bill. On the bright side I've had a little KA to flee about in for a fortnight which I'm becoming quite attached to.