ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aarons yellow 172

yellow clio sport 172
hey as some of you know the hassel i had getting a gt on tuesday ill not explain again.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71587

here is the clio 172 i bought

1 of 14 in yellow

very impressed with the handeling and n/a power.

litterally went out 5mins ago and took it in the rain,unpolished ect.

P1000779.jpg

Eibach lowering springs (30mm)
Carbon fibre bonnet
Stainless centre back exhaust
Anthracite Turini's

been told with no comformation but 'kill list' its been remapped with cam's.
im new to n/a power.

this car is known for beating type r's,cupra r's ect in aberdeen (previous owner).

i got to say i really like this car,so much fun.

Aaron

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Absolutely LOVE sunflowers!

Very nice looking fella, thought about colour coding the bump strips?

yellow clio sport 172
cheers for the comments

ill get her on an r/r soon,good point.

i never thought of colour coding tbh,good idea tho..think i will.

i really dont know how many,just going by previous owners words,tbh i dont know anything about them,just went out in my mates 182 and loved it so much i wanted one.

Aaron

Stagecoach Ticket
Always thought these were cool cars, needs alot tlc though! carbon bonet ruins it for me :( ph1s look at there best when there mint and standard

Stagecoach Ticket
Elbow greese buddo bust out the buffer and some decent wax. wheels look hanging and flat aswell. When you have had it a while and its not raining iam sure it be a minter.

Look forward to seeing it after the summer

yellow clio sport 172
i got home on wednesday with it,hadnt had time to polish it but i know what u mean.

dont think the pervious owner ever polished it atall.

yellow clio sport 172
im not a fan of the exhaust either tbh, id love the 182 exhaust,but that would mean new bumper and i guess it doesnt fit due to the wheel well in the 172 that the 182 doesnt have.

Honda ATR
id be fitting a stealth exhaust, and maybe spray the wheels gloss black to match the bonnet. Apart from that v.clean...