ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aagghhhh...which colour do i get?!

RB + LY 182 FF
kullycliosport said:
eeeeeeeeeeerrrr ,no the blue 1s ,the blue 1s r best:quiet:
i think i agree although i would love to see the inferno in the flesh,i maybe tempted to go for the red one apposed to a blue one :)

Nat8701 said:
it does look like the colour stands out.

do you never get fed up of the colour and stripes

my only problem is i think if i get the racing blue with the stripes i will one day hate the stripes and possably the colour.

isnt it a love or hate colour of blue?

4 weeks ago i hated the colour now at the moment its the colour i want. lol

i bet the colour looks better in the flesh than in pictures.

i think you would be better having a look at one in the flesh, the car doesnt seem to photo too well.. the stripes probably look a bit tacky, but i dont care, i like it! i like to have my car standing out!

justinRT said:
i think you would be better having a look at one in the flesh, the car doesnt seem to photo too well.. the stripes probably look a bit tacky, but i dont care, i like it! i like to have my car standing out!

gordini would turn in his grave , stripes r nice imo:cool: :star:

RB + LY 182 FF
when i first sa w the racing blue with stripes i did think it was tacky but now i do like it.
i agree i need to see it in the flesh

Tangoed Works
I originally wanted racing blue, then thought, living in London its going to attract too much attention. Ended up going black gold and never regretted it. Most people just think its a standard clio and give it no attention when it parked up. When your cruising with your HID's on though, people stare, night or day, and the gloss of the black paint is amazing. A lot better than my friends nighthawk black on his CTR and my other mates C180 Kompressor Black. Unbiasedly, Id have to say one of the best blacks to date!!

172 - Flame Red
182 - Petrol Blue all day long, however good luck finding one so another vote for the racing blue.

RB + LY 182 FF
Zebrs said:
172 - Flame Red
182 - Petrol Blue all day long, however good luck finding one so another vote for the racing blue.

i never said i wanted a petrol blue,lol;)
it looks more like green and i hate green

Cam

182 Cup
Forget all these dull colours, go Inferno!!! Also its not a tw*t to keep clean, looks good dirty too.

Attachments

• Clio2 (Small)no plate.JPG
    Clio2 (Small)no plate.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 26
Did I hear someone mention pics of stripes? I think they look ace, especially in these pics...

DeepClean182018.gif

P1010093.gif