ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A3 this morning - few rare spots...

Iceberg 172
Saw a 182 going towards the m25 in a really odd green/grey colour - could of been a rep but if it was it was bloody good!

Then an iceberg cup opposite BMWs garage in hindhead.

Mk5 golf gti
seen that 182 about its like a weird flip green but looks factory.but its not a rep as i nearly bought it a couple of years ago

german
petrol blue, could have been my old one. No idea where it's ended up, sad to think it's not gone to a forum member.

1.8 Civic EX
defo petrol blue. Maybe it was Saner?

There is one near me I spot a few times which is kinda Coulsdon/Purley direction.

Iceberg 172
It wasn't the best of colours in all fairness but then the sought after rare ones aren't normally to everyones taste hence the rarity!

Had a play with a complete loon in a Audi A6 3.5 tdi (never seen a 3.5 tdi either!) on the way down to Portsmouth this morning.

Gonna take the a27 country lane route back up this afternoon cos the a3 is boooooring!!!!!