ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a200 for £200?

mk 2 172
been offered a a200 with 18-70 lens as new for £200, wot do you recon? i was after a d3000 or simular, but mite go for this gives me a bit extra to spend on a lens

Nimbus Grey 197
i have an a200 and cant fault it - many on here will say go for nikon or canon but its entirely up to you at the end of the day!

Megane R26
For that price I'd go for it. I've had one for a few months now, really pleased with it.

Here's a couple of pics I've taken with mine.

jrbn1z.jpg

1zbb18z.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I have a sony a200 and can't fault it, I have the standard 18-70 lens and a tamron 70-300mm lens. Its a great camera to start with and the menus are nice and easy to use.

I am looking at getting a nikon d70, really cheap off someone second hand very soon, and then I am going to compare it with my sony. I know the nikons are very well built but the sony's are basically a minolta with a different badge.

172 Cup
I have an a200 and am very happy with it.
Its my first DSLR but I think it gets brilliant quality images for what I want.

Will be looking into getting another lense at some point too.

Also, £200 is pretty good I think.
I paid £275 for mine a few months ago which I thought was a good price