ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A19 Escrick

pimp mobile Zafira
On my way into York earlier on about 17:30 2 spots. 182 and 172 both blue.

Any one off here?

Clio 182 Sport
That could have been me :D I did see a black 182 but didnt know if I should flash, nod or wave lol. I have also seen a blue 172 and a Black clio sport (non 172/182)...

I work in York so travel on A19 everyday... My 182 is the one with the tow strap on the front and aftermarket 17" alloys... I have a few plans for it to make it more unique so you wont be able to miss me lol - flash if you see me! What does ur reg end in and I will look out for you next time?

pimp mobile Zafira
It ends bpb. I think I've seen you a few times. I think I let you out at Rical a couple of weeks ago. Are you from Selby way?

Clio 182 Sport
It ends bpb. I think I've seen you a few times. I think I let you out at Rical a couple of weeks ago. Are you from Selby way?

I live in Donny but come through the villages (Cowick, Snaith, Carlton etc) to get to the A19 up to York. I sometimes go through Rical depends how bad the traffic is on A19 ;)

Will look out for you..

Clio 182 Sport
Donny to York every day! Must be worth the traveling.

;) Its not too bad...

I am getting 37.2 mpg at moment and that is still with me occasionally booting it :D
I used to have a mondeo ST TDCI that was remapped to around 196bhp and that only returned 40 mpg so for a 2 litre petrol I am quite impressed. My clio also has stage 1 mods so currently running 191bhp with Ktec remap.