ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A1 Quattro!

Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1
step father just picked this up its pretty impressive!!
what do u think?
4B502DFC-F5B9-44F9-BCFE-A9B072A8146C-2500-0000036D90FADFBE_zps71876f53.jpg

F847F309-3275-4260-A65C-90204009DBD6-2500-0000036DA54A2C79_zps9cc0a49b.jpg

0368C397-C3CB-4851-9D3A-BC232F9263DD-2500-0000036DA9263F9D_zpsc973514d.jpg

410C968B-5D8C-4BC7-BA66-0F7810F66974-2500-0000036DACD43890_zpsc31a20e8.jpg

FEABCAC5-56FE-406C-B88E-8A22EB24C628-2500-0000036DB07F7BFD_zps28f0709b.jpg

D3E4AF45-2D64-44B8-8DE2-CED8B6BD2E07-2500-0000036DB3C07D6C_zpsede92eff.jpg

apologies for the awful photos!!

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
I like alot :)

Where did he buy this from?

Just apparently when my mate took his S3 for Service at Norwich Audi the other day they had one sit there that owner was picking up that day.

The Audi Salesman told my mate the bloke who had bought it for £40k from them and has already been offered £50k by an enthusiast even before picking it up lol

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I'm sure when the first pics of these came out someone said they were never being made in the uk?

Glad they have been, can't wait to see one on the road.

Well its lhd, so maybe they are bringing a rhd out at a later date?

Looks awesome!

Focus

Just apparently when my mate took his S3 for Service at Norwich Audi the other day they had one sit there that owner was picking up that day.

The Audi Salesman told my mate the bloke who had bought it for £40k from them and has already been offered £50k by an enthusiast even before picking it up lol

Yeah seems it was registered at Norwich Audi by the looks of the registration.

Very nice not sure on the wheels though!

An orange one
It needs lowered about 5 miles and to be RHD... Very rare machine though!!

think the regular S1 will be a good car next year!

Petrol Blue 182.
I thought these were limited to 500 worldwide? glad they changed that if so!

Not a fan of the spoiler but I absolutly love it!

Wheels <3

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Absolutly amazing car, going to be a fun toy!
As mentioned above, step-dad = Hero!

I'm sure when the first pics of these came out someone said they were never being made in the uk?

Glad they have been, can't wait to see one on the road.

That would be me :) time to back pedal though as I was slightly wrong!

Only 333 made for Europe (LHD) but Audi have imported 19 to the UK to convert to RHD. (At a cost of £45K)

But I think if its successful, which I'd say it is as all have already been allocated, then they will bring it out in RHD in a year or so for the UK :)

Jon

Mk8 GTi CS & Ph1

Yeah this was from Norwich Audi probably this one you saw, yeah been offered 47k for it thru the dealer already ahah

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it, it says "I don't give a f**k", that has to be applauded imo.

Such a shame it's LHD. Don't fancy one in this country.

It's unique and I like it. Tell him to get some decent cleaning gear. ;)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
They are nothing like comp mo! Look like the th's

Love the car, we have a a1 competition line as a daily

Z4
I should love this, but those photos aren't selling it to me! Looks aside, it's awesome, I'm so so so glad it's been put into production, Audi aren't playing it über safe like usual which is refreshing to see.

More photos/ videos required :). Is it still in Norwich? I'll be keeping an eye out for it, see if it looks better in the metal.

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
I should love this, but those photos aren't selling it to me! Looks aside, it's awesome, I'm so so so glad it's been put into production, Audi aren't playing it über safe like usual which is refreshing to see.

More photos/ videos required :). Is it still in Norwich? I'll be keeping an eye out for it, see if it looks better in the metal.

Judging by his location id say its in Hertfordshire pal

I'm really not a fan of A1's and it doesn't look quite right from behind almost out of proportion if that makes any sense.

E: Also what are those black things on the bonnet of your 172, I like very much..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. I don't see the problem. Always felt nice the Frp being individual. Good history etc to keep with it. Feels a little generic the Audi way.

What engines in it? Is it a haldex based quattro as well? does look very smart, much nicer than an a1 in standard guise!