ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Year On....

arctic 182 ff
Told you its a minter im guttered ive had to sell as said but i just couldnt keep it.i was impressed at how lively it is for a standard motor suppose thats why they say ph-quick.recon a decat and rs tuner and it will pull well !!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Am i right in thinking I saw this down teeside park last night? Looked very nice, always wanted a black one as im a detail ***** and it shows off your work best

Nice buy!

Focus ST
Had the car had any inlet work done?

I love the 5k kick it has in 2nd :D

Yeah Chris i was at teesside last night, Parked up with my mate in his Astra Coupe Turbo

Maybe a 172 Cup..
How do you find PH1 coming from Cupra mate?
I'm getting shut of my remapped Golf 1.8T shortly, and am looking for a phase1 with around a £2K budget.

Test-driven a couple to date, but how do you find living with it day to day? Had a FF phase 2, around 4 years ago. Loved the car, but had to get shut:dapprove:

Focus ST
I love it mate

The car itself makes me smile alot more... the economy is unbelievable compared to the Cupra aswell

For 2k if you get a well looked after one you're onto a massive winner mate

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I love it mate

The car itself makes me smile alot more... the economy is unbelievable compared to the Cupra aswell

For 2k if you get a well looked after one you're onto a massive winner mate

I think that's where my problems lie. I want to enjoy driving again. Although the golf is a good car, it doesn't make me feel good!!!

172 here we come..........................again.;)

Focus ST
Hi5 for returning to a clio :D

The economy is fantastic in the clio, it's like driving a diesel compared to the Cupra

Best of look with the search mate

Focus ST
I've heard sax-p is gash now

Me, Leckie, AdamW, Robb, Peej, Cal and Ruddy all keep in touch - on a daily basis :D

arctic 182 ff
No inlet work on my part tupps but i know the ph1's have got better matched exhaust ports compared to the rest of the range i think.get the cat out and get an rs tuner on it wil fly !!!