ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A year in the life of.....a 182

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Hey all.
Thought its time to get some photo's up as don't think i've put any up since i first got it, and its been through some changes over the past year, with hopefully more changes to come!

When i first got it. Standard FF182

01.jpg

02.jpg

Then it got treated to some f1's, apex springs, the yozza and a ktec filter.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Then it had a trip down south to RTTS, with some pro race 1's new style renault sport badge along with a few other small additions.

05.jpg

06.jpg

Then a little trip to FCS and its first track session just before having some brembo max discs and standard pads :dead: and new standard rear discs and pads, and a phase 1 airbox and filter.

07.jpg

And in its current state now, going through various badges and bullet colour changes and just about due its 3rd service of the year and needing coolant and brake fluid change and a general tidy up/detail and desperatly awaiting a new steering wheel.

08.jpg

09.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Hopefully 2011 will be just as fun as 2010 has been in it!:D

Trophy #387
That green looks insane! Looking really good mate, love the whole look and it's a real improvement in the space of just 1 year!

TrackCar & F30 330d
DONT DO ANY MORE GREEN.

Looks great as it does, there comes a point where too much colour make the car look s*it. Looks cool atm so leave the green to a miniumum

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Cheeers for the comments guys! Yeah no more green is going on, keeping the rest as it is. Yeah its not sl*g enough for funky colours everywhere.

Calipers won't be going green just going standard silver when i get some new pads to go with the brembo discs, think ds2500 or redstuff.

As for the tow strap, where the original towing eye goes through the round hole in the grille, i just cut two small lengths out either side enough to get the strap through then got a bolt and washer from a local fasteners and bolted it up, obviously requires bumper removal but thats only a 5min job.

Cheers.