ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A wee mod to the 197

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Replaced the 197 Cup steering wheel with one from a standard 197. (cup wheels are thinner and plastic). So managed to pick up a cheap 197 wheel off ebay as mk3 ones are going the same way as the Mk2, melty lol

So after seeing some snappy specials its would be rude not to, especially as he was local to me. So let him work some magic. Wanted it o.e looking, so silver stitching and red tdc. Excuse the crap phone pics,

WP_000981_zps6ff6d502.jpg

WP_000984_zps2bb79d80.jpg

WP_000982_zps0503173c.jpg

I believe this is the first MK3 one he has done, feels lovely and the quality is second to none! Happy bunny :)

Cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Looks brilliant! Love his work. I'd have had my Monaco wheel done if I was to keep it :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
more work involved than a Mk2, looking around £150 dude, thats any colour stitching, and if you want a TDC etc :) Still like new, and makes the car smell of win, instead of festering kfc