ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A tip for you all: NEVER go with Zenith insurance

MINI Cooper S
Ok well i was about to purchase the Magnex system Guesty is selling on here, so i try and get through to the insureres, and eventually get through, and apparently they wont cover me for it! They never told me any of this, and apparently the only mod they cover for is alloys! I mean if you are gona cover for mods, at least cover for more than just 1? Completely retarded policy and i certainly wont be going with them again. Sorry, rant over..

MINI Cooper S
I read all the small point, nothing there about it. Doesnt help that it was done through a broker i guess, but hey s*** happens i spose.

Many are like this. I'm with Direct Line, and they won't allow performance mods until I'm 25. Luckily I knew this and don't plan any anyway.

Mk4 .:R32
Brokers are crap. I went through endsleigh once, when I had an X reg 206 1.4 lx, and wanted to get a 52 reg 1.6 civic, and it would have cost me an extra £2200 for the remainder of my policy which was about 7 months. When I asked why, they said as it's such a big jump in engine size. Course it is love, a whole 200 cc. silly crack *****

MINI Cooper S
lol yeah mate i went through Endsleigh too, never again! Waste of time. Im gutted, wanted to do some nice mods to my first car and because some t**** dont want me to i cant. Absolutly gutted.

RenaultSport 197
Aye, that's what happened when I got insured with Privilage. I wanted to change my exhaust system and they told me to sod off. They seem to like anybody over 25 with 3 years no claims. They say you have to be 25 or over to have any mods! Not just that, but it took them over 8 months to settle the fee on my claim as well.

Fortunately im with a much cheaper insurer now and let me do whatever I want to my car! Bonus. ;)

Right sh*tter when these things happen.

MINI Cooper S
Who you with mate? Going to start looking for next jan when it expires so i can chenge insurers!