ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Step In The Right Direction. Not Before Time !

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Good stuff, some progress. I see more on their mobile's now that it's been made illegal

This might get some of their attention :

If the police or the motorist chooses to go to court rather than pay the FPN, the maximum fine is £1,000 for car offences and £2,500 for vans, lorries, buses and coaches.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Does this apply to hands-free also ?

Technically ...YES

Kevin Clinton, Head of Road Safety at the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, said: "Using a mobile phone - whether hand-held or hands-free - while at the wheel makes you four times more likely to crash. Employers have a responsibility to protect their employees and other road users by having policies in place to ban the use of mobiles while driving for business."

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
It really winds me up.........
just hold my horn down next to them!

I do that, my Wife tells me off endlessly saying someone is going to get out of their car and thump me one day.
My reply to her is, no they wont, they are too busy on the phone. :rasp: