ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Solution to Ph1 Owners, Cold Knob, BE GONE!

Storm Grey 200
So today i realised just how cold the gear knob gets, and so this was knitted for it.

DSCF6285.jpg

Yes it does look extremely cool, could this be the next silvervision-esque mod? ;)

Last edited:
  Glacier White 197 Cup
did u knitt that yourself??? how about giving your interior a clean! lol. take it u like ben and jerry's??

Storm Grey 200
god damn it, i knew i should have cleaned up! I was going to do it today but then i didnt... And the ben and jerrys wasnt me, its what you get for having a full car road trip :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My garden shed is cleaner than your car!! Seriously!!

Thats disgusting!

Storm Grey 200
woowww wooo, lets quit the hating with the interior. Its not usually that bad :( i will give it deep clean tomorrow, ye b******s. haha

Storm Grey 200
Putting gloves on takes effort, this is already on there. And it really sets the general look off a treat. Sport-o-licious.

Storm Grey 200
^ Yes but they came standard in my car. My car is a mix between ph1 and ph2, its got bits of ph2 interior and a 1.2 16v engine, which isnt found in any other ph1.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Lol interior is pretty bad.

Think the wooly knob cover is fairly amusing addition to.

i dont know why but i keep Lol-ing @ 1st post, im just imagining Op's excitement about his tea cosey thing

p.s clean your Dunlops too.

Last edited:
  Golf TDI
that is amazing , i started a thread about my knob being so cold , and hey presto !! a knob warmer :) group buy or what ? i was just driving home from work thinking how cold it was :eek:

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
haha the interior is gross !

However those dunlops are the comfiest shoes ever ! Don't clean them they look better mucky :p

I still have mine from like 2 years ago and the soles hanging off on one foot but i cant bring myself to chuck em !

Flame Red Delight
I have just bought one of they ph1 gearknobs lol looks like i need to get my gran to knit me a knob cover lol sorry to hijack the thread but any1 know how to fit the ph1 gearknob to a clio grande :S

BMW E46 330i Touring
FFS, grow some balls, man. It's a bit of metal that's slightly cold first thing in the morning.... much like my missus' chastity belt.

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
My sisters 206 GTi has the same gear knob, it makes you tempted to drive to work in first gear the whole way, it takes ages to warm up!