ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A slow 172 cup on the A1231 Sunderland.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
It was indeed mate, just couldn't think of hand signal to let you know it was me. LOL

First time I've had my bike out for a good thrash this year

You can tell you've been putting the effort in with the cleaning as the cup looked very shiny.

So when do you fancy a rematch?

arctic 182 ff
I thought i reconised you at a glance but just didnt click,me mates were egging me on to give it a bit so thought a would for a laugh !

The bike looked and sounded really well me mate who was in the front was impressed he is busy rebuilding his blade and powder coating it,i have yet to get the bike bug ha

Yea i gave the clio a once over yesterday 3rd time this week ha and ive also put my turinis back on makes it look cleaner.

As for the rematch well ha depends how much of a head start i get !! maybe a day or so :)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
There nothing better than hearing a supersports 600 screaming it's head off at 14,000 rpm.

It's so addictive though(and scarily fast)!

Was pissing my self laughing as I was alongside you for ages before you looked over.

If your mate's into track days I've got quiute a few booked up this year, starting with anglessey at easter just pm me if he's interested.

Had the trophy out yesterday morning gave it a quick wash and a layer p21s came up quite nice but noticed that Ive got a bit of swirling and a few stone chips now. So will have to give it a proper clean and polish next month ready for the summer.

arctic 182 ff
Yea i was just concentating then when i seen you beside me i just laughed and backed off

will mention it to him bout the track days i know his bro in law and his mates are all well into bikes have been for years.

You should get the effort into the trophy as its a really smart car and you know it will be worth it in the end !