ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Shiny Monaco And How It Look's Now!! (Pic Heavy...)

C3 Picasso Beast
Last seen a few months back in April (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...rtlines-and-Splitter-Now-Fitted-To-The-Monaco...) the Monaco has had a few changes made to it since then so thought I’d share some pictures of how it stands now! Most of the changes I’ve made are somewhat “sheepish” but why not when they work so well?!?

Mods I’ve made since the thread above are as follows;

· Silvertec bulbs front and rear
· Aeroflat wipers
· CTR aerial
· Si group buy tow eye
· Renault F1 Team decals front and rear
· Monaco Blue centre cap diamonds sprayed by NathJ
· Ktec Stealth SuperSports Exhaust and Sports Cat
· Carbon effect vinyled front diamond by Austin
· Clean plates front and rear
· i4detailing internal decal on rear window
· JDM style external horns decal made by n2graffix along with an internal decal advertising my YouTube page plus links to my username on here!

Think that’s the full list! Apart from a set of the RENAULTsport mats I don’t think I really have anything else planned right now as I’m happy with how the car looks right now and if I start spending money on changing parts under the bonnet the spending might get a bit out of hand!

For those interested in how the car has been cleaned four weeks ago I tried my hand at my very first proper detailing session that took probably 8-10 hours spread over 2 days. A don’t have a machine polisher so everything was done by hand and paid for it with my aching arm! Prior to this I’d done nothing like it and was a wash, dry and maybe some polish kind of person who uses several wrong techniques! In winter times past the car has even been through car washes!

What I did during my session was as follows;

Paintwork: Blasted all the loose stuff off with a pressure washer, washed with Meguiar’s Gold Class Shampoo, clayed using I4D Uber Lime Clay and Dodo Born Slippy Lube, washed again with the same technique as before but used Tropi-care TC-6 Shampoo instead, polished with Autoglym SRP followed by Poorboys Black Hole and finally waxed with a layer of Meguiar's #16 wax.

Alloys and Tyres: Blasted all the loose stuff off with a pressure washer, cleaned the alloys with basically neat Bilberry Wheel Cleaner using an alloy brush followed by a wash with Meguiar’s Gold Class and then sealed with SRP and Meguiar's #16 wax. Tyres just got a quick wash/scrub and then sprayed with Turtlewax Wet 'n' Black.

Plastic Trims and Windows: These were all washed at the same time with the same shampoos as the paintwork and then the trims were given a coat of Back To Black, and the glass wiped over with Autoglym Fast Glass.

That’s basically what I did without going into too much depth and boring everyone. I’m sure I done some things wrong and probably put a few more swirl marks on the car but at the moment it’s looking the best it ever has so I’m happy! Prior to taking these photos a few days ago I gave the car a quick wash again with the Tropi-Care Shampoo and then gave it another two coats of #16 wax over 24 hours just for the hell of it!

Hope you enjoy the photos even though some are a tad alike and I welcome any comments positive or negative…

Thanks

P1010311.jpg

p1010312.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010315.jpg

P1010317.jpg

P1010318.jpg

P1010320.jpg

p1010324.jpg

P1010325.jpg

P1010328.jpg

P1010332.jpg

P1010335.jpg

P1010336.jpg

P1010338.jpg

P1010340.jpg

P1010341.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010347.jpg

P1010350.jpg

P1010351.jpg

P1010352.jpg

P1010353.jpg

P1010300.jpg

P1010301.jpg

P1010305.jpg

P1010306.jpg

P1010307.jpg

Last edited:
  DCi 100
10/10 for bravery points going down that barely visable path!

Nice car, just needs the curbing sorted and it'll look alot better.

C3 Picasso Beast
10/10 for bravery points going down that barely visable path!

Nice car, just needs the curbing sorted and it'll look alot better.

I'll admit that before I drove my car down there I did test the ground a couple of hours previously in the work van just incase the ground was worse then it looked!

What curbing exactly?!?

TTRS & V50
Looks good, I find your username kind of disturbing, and then you advertise a youtube site on your car with that name..

Edit: Just looked at your channel...oh, sums it up.

C3 Picasso Beast
Thanks for all the comments...makes a change to have no negative comments like I've had before when I posted up pics of the monaco!

Saying that though there possibly was a bit of negativity towards my username that's not yet been explained ;)