ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Ruined Z3.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Forum EXPERT RDH on the case.

10359078_712109768832142_4082298968519415852_o.jpg

Always vigilant. ALWAYS right. CANT WAIT for his Fiesta.

Not really sure what to say. Fiesta should be good, done the Golf thing. (Proper Golf that is)

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I don't understand peoples 'attention seeking' comments. The bloke has done to his car what he likes.. why does that mean he wants attention?

Not a 320d
I bet if the Z3 had turinis and silvervisions everyone on here would love it.

We all do silly things as kids, eventually we grow up.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I bet if the Z3 had turinis and silvervisions everyone on here would love it.

We all do things we love when we are younger, eventually we get married and gain erectile dysfunction or something.

Corrected.

Audi A3
Overall like the car, like the z3 shape. Would prefer it slightly higher off the floor, but meh whatever floats his boat as its his car.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't mind the car, but when there's videos taken it's just extremely needy and try hard. Pics are more than fine! (In general not just in this case)

Fiesta ST-3
Can I get a double need burger and fries to go?

I was thinking this.

I don't mind the car... It's crazy running it that low and I like crazy.

But the way you're posting about it is very needy. It's like when a gay chap wants everyone to know they're gay by saying they're gay every 30 seconds. Gay.

'Sorry.'

Not a 320d
Did he look young to you?

Undriveable.

Jasons only a young lad. 21 isnt he? Figured the guy driving would be a similar age and lets face it..... what c**t at 25+ drives around in a car like that really?!

I made my old Clio lowered when I was 20 but was fed up by 23 and found the lowness embarrassing because every c**t looked at you as you drove past. I swapped cars with my mate once and watched my car literally bounce down the road like it had no suspension.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yes, I am 21. He is a few years older, and apparently, we're hopelessly in love (or whatever point is being made).

Why did I make the video? I have a Go Pro and a DSLR that I like using. I've never done a proper video of this, I was bored. Lots of people comment on how they like how it looks "on the move" so I thought "Whats the harm".

But yes, I posted it here to watch you guys go bats**t mental. In contrast the edition thread is just "Here's that Z3" and a load of positive comments, the only negative ones being "Not a fan of Z3's but fair play" or something. Basically like a few of the less angry people in here are posting.

Can I get a double need burger and fries to go?

LOL it's funny because you're about 60 and still entertain a forum for Clios.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
the general opinion is that they are s**te.

Usually from those that have never driven one, as:

they are based on an E36 compact chassis and have LSD's. So I'm sure there is potential there.

There is, 6 cylinder Z3's are pi55 cheap and good cars. Imho.

This one looks ok, its a bit low, but c'est la vie, still a darn sight more interesting than half the tat on here lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Why would you post this in a negative way from the start, fill it with a hint of sarcasm and then just proceed to defend it to the hilt whilst getting pissy with people about it.?

You are getting quite needy.

Car looked ok a couple of years ago,but its been done now.

Listerine & Poledo
non-thinking womans MX-5 / poor mans Z Roadster

looks utter toss / would rather drive actual AIDS

But each to their own

Not a 320d
Come on Jason even I'm not this much of a turd these days. The 5 post limit does help - I have to think about how and when to respond to people so as not to use up my daily allowance.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I CBA having it that low but, for me that's a mint looking car and sounds good too.

What zorst is that? It's a 2.8 I'm guessing?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Why would you post this in a negative way from the start, fill it with a hint of sarcasm and then just proceed to defend it to the hilt whilst getting pissy with people about it.?

You are getting quite needy.

Car looked ok a couple of years ago,but its been done now.

Because, and this is important so take note, it's funny. I'm not getting pissy, I'm laughing. We all are. (except those getting angry at it)

non-thinking womans MX-5 / poor mans Z Roadster

looks utter toss / would rather drive actual AIDS

But each to their own

HA, I love this comment.

I must be blind because I like it, always have.

Prefer the lack of petrol pump gearknob too.

Yeah, I did like it at first because it was stupid/funny. But in fairness this is much less... well, gay.

I CBA having it that low but, for me that's a mint looking car and sounds good too.

What zorst is that? It's a 2.8 I'm guessing?

It is a 2.8 indeed. Straight through stainless system.

Apart from the burnout I see nothing wrong with it.... Except the dash colour.

It is pretty terrible. The 90's were not kind to car interior colours. Should be grateful its not a blue/green leather thing.

Come on Jason even I'm not this much of a turd these days. The 5 post limit does help - I have to think about how and when to respond to people so as not to use up my daily allowance.

Wow, you really care about what people on here think of you. Don't you? I'm having fun, people enjoy the car. It's a play on the fact people said my car was "Ruined" for being dropped about 40mm.

GOD YOU GUYS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP A BIT ITS A CAR FORUM. But I know, now I've said some truths/made you look foolish again you'll come back even angrier. Sorry.

TTRS & V50
Cool - nice vid.

I love how these cars infuriate people so much. Forget it, move on. I like Jason's threads tbh, would I own the car, no, but I enjoy them.

GTD, Lupo
I like it!

But yes, I posted it here to watch you guys go bats**t mental. In contrast the edition thread is just "Here's that Z3" and a load of positive comments, the only negative ones being "Not a fan of Z3's but fair play" or something. Basically like a few of the less angry people in here are posting.

I wouldn't use the word loads! 16 replies and 5 are from you and 1 from me :D

it has more positive comments here.

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You're being a bit silly about this but the car looks nice if you're into that sort of thing. Personally I could never live with it in the UK but if I lived in a world which was entirely flat I probably would be sweeping up stones with a diffuser.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
59e3ba6daf10cbb76b10917bc861f6be_zps11918f70.jpg

Actually, it is s**t. No air-con. In the words of Alex Salmond "i'm oot"