ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Reading meet begining of March?! :)

RS 189.9
Hey guys,
As some of you know i have been off the road since october :( Its been the hardest few months everer! push bikes suck for sure!
Wondering if anyone would like to attend a meet (possibly shire horse) for the second week of March for when im back?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I think you're mental having your 182 off the road for almost 6 months!

I'm going to try to organise regular meets in the Basingstoke/Reading area this year so there will be one in March.

RS 189.9
Haha i know i am! i dont know what posessed me to be honest but its too late now! Saved me lots in petrol though! And for some unknown reason my insurance has gone down nearly £500 since so i cant complain.

Awesome just let me know where abouts and when, if we get it organised asap then i know when to not book clients in :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
On second thoughts, ignore that. Has f**k all in the way of a car park, which isn't exactly ideal.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Could try (again) the re-kindle the Shire Horse Meet, that's just outside Reading? I'm up for whatever!

RS 189.9
I quite enjoy Shire Horse and theres good parking and what not so its a good all rounder but if someone has a funky fresh suggestion throw it out there!

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Longbridge Mill is where we go most often for Basingstoke meets.

I was thinking we could alternate between Longbridge Mill and Shire Horse.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Longbridge Mill is where we go most often for Basingstoke meets.

I was thinking we could alternate between Longbridge Mill and Shire Horse.

What's the nice pub we all went to last year Tim? Near Risely?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ha, that was the one. Nice place with good food.

I'm good for wherever though.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
And the last regional meet you attended?.. Or organised?

(Ignoring the fact that your very busy with other CS 'Meet' stuff)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
We've had a couple of meets at The Cunning Man in the past, car park isn't that great for getting everyone parked together.

I prefer Longbridge Mill, Shire Horse or The New Inn as they are much easier to get to.